Monday, March 21, 2016

Political cartoonist Glenn Foden of Maryland has died


Foden's work appeared on Comics Kingdom.


His Facebook profile says












  • All posts from Mr. Foden's page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glenn.foden
     Greensburg, PA ·
    I was saddened to wake this morning to the news of the loss of conservative editorial cartoonist, Glenn Foden.
    Glenn was about as good as a friend as any person could ever ask for. I was unfortunate in that I never had the chance to meet him in person, but we spoke quite often online, and it felt as if we had been pals for years. He was a gifted cartoonist whose witty online comments I thoroughly enjoyed.
    My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family during their time of loss.




    A brain aneurysm has taken this brilliant and talented man decades too soon. RIP Glenn Foden, designer of the first Curtis Knight Band logo and renowned "custom cow painter".

    Terry C Wise
      Glendale, KY
    Fellow conservative editorial cartoonist and friend, Glenn Foden has passed. I enjoyed our side conversations, his advice, his humor, and his tenacity.
    You'll be missed in many ways by many.


    Gary McCoy to Glenn Foden
    ·
    Deepest condolences to Teresa and the rest of Glenn's family on his tragic loss. My prayers are with you. Our conservative side lost a champion voice in our medium. And humanity lost an all around great guy.

    John Rose to Glenn Foden

    March 21 2016
    I am so sorry to hear of Glenn's death! I will miss his conservative voice on the editorial pages and his beautiful artwork. I have followed Glenn and his work since the days when we were both creating cartoons for Associated Features--what a huge loss for our cartooning community. He was such a terrific talent! My prayers go out to Teresa and his friends and family.


    I want to express my condolences to the family of Glenn Foden. Glenn passed away today. Glenn was a very conservative editorial cartoonist who I often enjoyed arguing with. I hope he enjoyed it too. We shared a love of Beagles, free speech and fiery debate. Mahalo, Glenn.

    No comments: