Wednesday, August 28, 2013

KAL in Georgia

KAL's traveling even further south of the Mason-Dixon line:

 I have some news that you might be interested in sharing with your blog readers.

Thursday evening Mike Luckovich, Rich McKee and myself will be doing a special cartoon related event at the Atlanta Press club that will be recorded by C-Span. Here's a link to the festivities:


Over the Labor Day weekend I will stay in Atlanta and be a guest at the Decatur Book Festival, the largest independent Book festival in the country. I will be on two panels discussing both my newest collection Daggers Drawn:35 Years of Kal Cartoons in The Economist and the Kickstarter campaign used to fund it. I will be selling and signing copies at the event.


Best

Kevin Kallaugher 

Kal's New retrospective collection Daggers Drawn is now available to order.






No comments: