Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ryan Claytor's tour of MSU's Comic Art Collection

Regular readers know I send material to MSU's collection. However, I've never been there. Cartoonist Ryan Claytor has though, and recently filmed it his tour. Here's his email to the comix-scholar's list:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently posted a couple video tours of the MSU Special Collections Library (...the largest public collection of comics in the world, from my understanding).

The reason there are a couple video tours is because I was lucky enough to accompany Randy Scott to the REMOTE STORAGE FACILITY as well as the main stacks. Anyhow, if you're interested and have a few extra minutes this busy season, here is the link to the videos.

http://www.elephanteater.com/865

Many thanks to Randy Scott for taking his time to give us a look around.

Sincerely,
--
Ryan Claytor
Owner/Author/Artist
Elephant Eater Comics
Web: www.ElephantEater.com

1 comment:

Ryan Claytor said...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post about the MSU Special Collections Library video tours. If you and your readers enjoyed the look around at least HALF as much as I did, you'll still be smiling for a very long time. :) It always feels like such a treat anytime I make my way into the back stacks.

Take care and I hope you have a great holiday season,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com