Monday, June 23, 2008

Heroes Con pictures

Here's a flickr set of my Heroes Con pics.

And some quick choices before trying to catch up on sleep. More to follow with commentary later this week.

100_5445
Irwin Hasen signing Dondi reprint book.

100_5457
Our man Thompson.

100_5499
Karl Kesel and our man Thompson.

100_5443
Richard Thompson and his first customer, Kevin Greenlee. We had a nice breakfast at Lola's, although livermush was an option that we all skipped.

100_5498
Chris Grine selling Chickenhare (Dark Horse Comics) at Heroes Con 2008. I bought a robot sketch from him too.

2 comments:

kevin said...

Thanks for taking the picture!
According to wikipedia, livermush is a "foodstuff" made from pig liver, head parts, and cornmeal. I don't know about you but I'm pretty disappointed in myself for missing a rare opportunity to eat parts of a head of (presumably- hopefully) a pig. I guess I'll have to make it down to this year's Livermush Exposition in Shelby NC.

Mike Rhode said...

Download the large sizes from the Flickr site and you can print them anywhere.

Oh, I'm glad I didn't eat that although it sounds a lot like scrapple, a Delaware specialty.